Due to the large number of requests made during the last months by the Universities in Colombia, we want to share with you the Top 5 of the most requested Eye Trackers by them. Also, learn about all the devices that SMI can connect with and request a quote online.
TOP 1: SMI Eye Tracking Glasses - SMI Eye Tracking Glasses
SMI lenses or Eye Tracking Glasses occupy the first place of the most requested products by universities in Colombia and in the world. Some of the features of this extraordinary product:
1. Highly versatile and easy to use: Plug & Play.
2. Sample Rate: 60 Hz.
3. High definition camera with HDR technology with high sensitivity for low light environments.
4. Android Smart Recorder with ultra lightweight Touch Screen Display.
5. Over 4 hours continuous Battery life.
6. Automatic calibration.
Uses: For its 60Hz are ideal for scientific publications, they are also ideal for studies of Point of Sale, usability studies in Smartphones and Tablets. Also, in sports and driving training.
TOP 2: SMI REDN 250Hz -Scientific - SMI REDN 250 Hz Portable Scientific Version
This portable device has revolutionized the Eye Tracker industry for scientific use in universities around the world.
It is the first scientific portable device that measures at 250 Hz.
1. It is ideal for use on screens ranging from 10" to 24". 2.
2. It is easy to synchronize as it has an 8 TTL interface.
3. It has intelligent calibration technology (0 to 13 points).
4. It can measure at 60, 120 and 250 Hz.
5. It comes with Laptop
USES: This device is ideal for applications in consumer psychology, cognitive science, readability, linguistics and perception. It also has several uses in the field of neurology.
TOP 3: SMI REDN 60Hz - Professional / Scientific - SMI REDN 60 Hz Professional / Scientific Portable
Portable 60 Hz eye-tracking device. It comes both in its scientific version ideal for academic studies and in its professional version for market research studies.
1. It has an adjustable frequency rate between 30 and 60 Hz.
2. It has intelligent calibration technology (0 to 13 points).
3. The scientific version has an 8 TTL interface ideal for synchronization with other devices.
4. It covers a wide range of screens that can go from 10" to 27"
Uses: Scientific are ideal for Psychology of Mental Development and Educational Research. At the Professional level, ideal for web page analysis, packaging studies, TV commercials, among others.
TOP 4: Oculus conversion with Eye Tracker.
The conversion of the Oculus with Eye Tracker is one of the most advanced technologies for virtual reality studies. SMI is the first company in the world to provide this service of converting the Oculus into a research tool with Eye Trackers.
This technology is changing the way of doing both professional (marketing) and scientific studies in psychology and psychiatry.
1. It is binocular at 60 Hz.
2. GL SKD open for 3D and 2D sample integrations
3. WorldViz Wizzar Plugin - Software for virtual reality
4. Plug In unit.
TOP 5: RED 500 Hz Scientific - RED 500 Hz Scientific fixed version.
The RED 500 Hz is one of the most robust eye-tracking devices for scientific use. It has the highest standards of accuracy.
1. It has very low latency, which strengthens its recovery levels.
2. It comes to be used in 22-inch screens.
3. Highly compatible with other types of biometric sensors.
4. Highly friendly software for analysis of results and robust solutions for deep analysis,
Uses: Neurosciences, Psychology, Psychiatry, Market Research, Usability studies among others.
SMI Eye Trackers feature high compatibility with hundreds of biometric devices.
SMI equipment can be connected and synchronized with a large number of third-party devices. Learn about some of the devices that can be synchronized with.